Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing #23--I'm sorry we're at the end.

I have learned so many new things, and had fun while I was at it. I wasn't sure I would be able to fit in the time to do this, and there were some times I didn't. I didn't often have time to write very much on the blog--that was the hardest part. But what I gained doing the things was the point anyway. Learning to set up the blog itself was great, and how to add slide shows and videos will add greatly to the Library blog I plan to set up. While doing the Things, I added library elements that I can transfer very easily. I would definitely participate in another online course. As I said in another posting, the newsletters really added to the lessons, and it would be great to have a newsletter every once in awhile with new Things to do. My words of wisdom would be "Just try it!"
Mary Jane

1 comment:

Peg Lawrence said...

Hi Mary Jane:
It's Peg from my other life in public library land. How are you?

I think about you often and was wondering if you are still working or just enjoying grandkids and retirement.
My second granddaughter arrived March 7 so I am very happy with those two kids.

Congratulations on finishing the Things! I am still on Thing 7 or 8 but hope to fly through the rest in the next ones soon.
Take care!
Peg